WooCommerce is a highly customizable and totally dependable eCommerce solution for WordPress by far. It boasts over millions of active installs and 4.6 user rating on WordPress repository.
Install the plugin
The following installation guide will walk you through the process of setting up the plugin and configuring its settings.
- Log into your WordPress website and navigate to Plugins » Add New.
- Locate the search field in the top right corner of the page and type in WooCommerce.
- Click Install Now button.
- Then, click Activate button.
- At this point, the plugin will be up and running on your website!
Access setup wizard
After installing WooCommerce, you’ll be prompted to walk through a quick setup wizard, and although it is optional, we recommend going through it to configure primary settings of your shop.
WooCommerce will be prompting you to enter a few basic information regarding your store. This includes your shop’s address, what currency you’d like to use, and whether you plan to sell digital or physical products (or both).
Any setting configured within this wizard can be altered later on in your WooCommerce settings, if necessary.
Last updated: 3 weeks ago