- borek September 25, 2019 at 11:14 pm
Have following tips:
– “Recently viewed” on “Product Detail” (like Suggested products now)
– Switch to choose how many product on page you want to see (catalogue)
– Ajax search/autocomplete/whisperer – if it’s not included already
– Sidepanel navigation – it’s possible to expand all or collapse all with actual category expanded – would be nice to have all categories able to expand/collapse for example with some arrow (independent of the current page) – suitable solution for shops with many categories/subcategoriesmahdi September 27, 2019 at 6:28 pm
Thanks for writing in, please see my answers below:
borek September 27, 2019 at 6:40 pm
- Currently, WooCommerce comes with a built-in widget that enables you to list a limited number of products that visitor recently viewed. I assume CONJ is going to have an editor block version of this feature later this year.
- This feature is already available and could be altered by visiting Customize » WooCommerce » Product Catalog and then locating Products per row number field.
- Please see my answer here.
- Expand or collapse child categories is another feature which we are looking forward to introducing within upcoming versions.
Hello, ad 1/3/4 – perfect, thank you + ad 2 – I’ve meant to have an option for visitor how many products visitor of shop wants to see/load, simply not define it in administration (except some default), but let the visitor switch between for example 25/50/100 products.
Thank you for your time B.mahdi October 5, 2019 at 6:23 pm
You’re most welcome.
I’ve meant to have an option for visitor how many products visitor of shop wants to see/load, simply not define it in administration (except some default), but let the visitor switch between for example 25/50/100 products.
I must say this is a good addition to have. We have had other people asking about this, so this is on our lists.
Thanks for sharing your specific use case about it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.