CONJ PowerPack comes with a robust feature out of the box that allows you to schedule unlimited vacation dates and put your WooCommerce powered shop on pause or hold mode for a certain amount of time.
It might be difficult for a store owner to find a time and take a vacation, but when they do they need a plan for their online store.
Why you might want to put your store on vacation?
This feature would be helpful in case:
- You are traveling or ill.
- You are temporarily unable to run your shop.
- You need a quick break to catch up on current orders.
Does vacation mode hurt SEO ranking?
Unlike similar eCommerce platforms, Store Vacation feature is intended to keep your search engine rank intact and enabling this feature will not impact your place on SERP (Search engine results page).
Similar tricks such as increasing your delivery time with respect to the number of days you are taking a vacation are not necessary, and you may schedule your shop for a holiday at any time.
Setting up vacation dates
Follow the steps below to set up your vacation dates:
- Log into your WordPress website and navigate to CONJ PowerPack.
- From the sidebar on the left, select the Store Vacation tab.
- Enter the first day of your vacation.
- Enter the last day of your vacation.
- Optionally, fill in a temporary shop announcement or vacation message.
- Entering a vacation message will display a notice in your shop and single product page(s), letting your buyers know that you are on vacation.
- Click Save Changes.
Note that putting your store on vacation mode will disable eCommerce functionality and takes out the cart, checkout process and add to cart buttons with disabling purchases for all users whether they’re logged in or not.
Last updated: 3 months ago