When you’re using a static Homepage, CONJ will display the page’s title just like it would on any other page. However, if you’d prefer to not show the page’s title, like “Home,” you can switch on this option to remove it from the view.
How to remove page title?
Follow the steps below to remove the page title from specific single pages easily:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the page you wish to update, by visiting Pages » All Pages sub-tab.
- On the edit page, locate the “Page Settings” editor plugin at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Locate the “Hide page title from the view” toggle or switch control.
- Switch “ON” the toggle control to remove the page title from this page.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Last updated: 5 months ago