A website footer is found at the bottom of your site pages. It typically includes important information such as a copyright notice, a disclaimer, or a few links to relevant resources.
You may want to hide the site footer on a specific page for various reasons:
- A coming soon page.
- An under-construction page.
- A landing page aimed at collecting leads.
- … and more
How to remove site footer?
Follow the steps below to remove the site footer area from specific single pages easily:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the page you wish to update, by visiting Pages » All Pages sub-tab.
- On the edit page, locate the “Page Settings” editor plugin at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Locate the “Hide site footer from the view” toggle or switch control.
- Switch “ON” the toggle control to remove site footer from this page.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Last updated: 3 months ago